Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm back in California tonight. I came back to pick up the remaining items that I left behind. It is a good thing too... Being without my motorcycle and road bicycles has been a bigger test than expected. I left Portland very early this morning so that I could ride with Ben. I made it in time and we decided to work out with some hill climbs in the Los Gatos area. Apparently I have been pushing myself a little too hard lately because my right knee is not happy at all! It is hurting at the beginning of rides and at any point in which I let it rest or cool down. Hopefully this is just a result of my stupid idea of jogging the other day, or perhaps a period of conditioning as I increase my training work load. We will see...
I saw some really cool imagery of Mt. Shasta again and took photos with my phone. I'm trying to upload them but am having a little trouble. Hopefully I'll get it resolved and will be able to share.
I plan to stay in CA through Saturday and drive back on Sunday. On Monday, MotoCorsa is hosting a track day for motorcycles and also the Portland Short Track Mtn Bike Race Series starts that evening, both are to take place at Portland Imternational Raceway. My goal is to do both :)

No comments:

Post a Comment