Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Racing in the Short Track Mtn Bike series was a blast. Actually, it was pretty rough but in the end I had fun. After speaking with an official during sign-ups, I entered in Men's Cat 2 35-45 years old. I was worried that I'd be riding with others way better... It turns out that I was :( At one point I even considered quitting but a competitor encouraged me to keep going. I finished the race in the last third of the field. I wasn't happy with my level of fitness but I still had tons of fun. Kayla and Shannon came to cheer me on and to ring the cow bell :) They both took lots of pictures!

1 comment:

  1. way to go toughguy! crush those pedals in ANGER!!!!
    keep pushing, man, and scope some good trails, i may be up for a weekend in early August and Q, you and I can hit up some dirt.

    peas, yo
    velo ben.

    ReplyDelete