Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Orleans, Day 2...

After some shut-eye on Max's couch it was time to get up and see more of the city. Max hooked me up with a SWEET ride! Yes, they are the local Vespa dealers as well. Check the seat :)

Breakfast is my most favorite meal of the day. There is nothing better than starting off on the right foot. I was given a great suggestion and had a superb bananas foster french toast breakie. After that I went to the World War II museum, another excellent suggestion from Max, and spent a few hours looking through the exhibits. Scary times. I can't imagine being part of that piece of history.



There were many interesting things to see in the Big Easy...



After all of the walking around and sight seeing I went back to check in with the guys at Ducati New Orleans. Zach was hosting a Bike Night get together for his shop staff, customers and friends. The meet up was a really nice restaurant owned by some of his friends. We spent most of the night there talking bikes and life... ;) Many drinks were toasted.
All in all, my visit to New Orleans was definitely worth the stop. I can't give enough thanks to Zach and Max for their hospitality. If you are ever in New Orleans stop by The Transportation Revolution and tell them that Ray sent ya!

2 comments:

  1. I love those boys. I have the same "turd" photo too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I had that french toast too! soooooo good.

    ReplyDelete