Saturday, July 10, 2010

Time to go...

I've been very busy taking a vacation from my vacation ;)

It has been nice and relaxing to lounge around the pool but it's time to get moving. I'll be leaving Albuquerque tomorrow and will begin to make my way East. I'll certainly be making stops along the way and will hopefully find a fun detour or two. I'm concerned that the next few days of riding will be terribly hot but I'm afraid that there is nothing that I can do. I'll just ride on and complain later.
I had some work done to my motorcycle this week at PJ's Triumph/Ducati. They treated me well and I'm confident that my Multi is ready for thousands of more miles. Today, my Dad installed a power outlet so that I could run my GPS or charge my cell phone. SWEET!

The new Multistradas come with these outlets as standard equipment... :p




Roswell, NM will be my first stop tomorrow. I've always had an interest in the possibility of life away from Earth so I'm going to the Mecca of UFOs. Maybe I'll get a picture or two :)

1 comment: